The Bronx shore of the Harlem River is
experiencing lots of exciting changes! Come
learn all about them and how you can get involved.
Roberto Clemente State Park Recreation Center
301 West Tremont Avenue at Mattewson Road
By Train: Hudson Line MetroNorth stop at Morris Heights Station
By Bus: Bx18, Bx40, Bx42 (170th St) to River Park Towers and
Roberto Clemente State Park Bridge.
Walk down the ramp to the park.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
This event is the monthly BCEQ Board Meeting and an extension of the BCEQ Annual Water Conference — this past spring was held on the East Bronx Rivers. We are holding a mini conference on the Harlem River to get updates on all the projects and proposals along the Bronx side of the River.
Sponsored by the Bronx Council for Environmental Quality, the Harlem River Working Group, and Con Edison. Special Thanks to Roberto Clemente State Park and the NYS Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation.
For more information and to RSVP contact email@example.com or
call (646) 462-4132
- » Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System 6/22 @ 6:30 pm
- » BCEQ holds 2 HEP Workshops during City of Water Week
- » Harlem River Brownfield Opportunity Area II FINAL REPORT
- » Register here for the 2016 Annual Meeting and Water Conference March 23
- » BCEQ and Bronx CB 8 Environment and Sanitation Water Working Group