The Bronx Council for Environmental Quality seeks to establish — as an Inherent Human Right — a sound, forward-looking environmental policy regarding an aesthetic, unpolluted, environment protecting a natural and historic heritage.
” . . . aesthetic, unpolluted, environment protecting a natural and historic heritage“
Check out our mission and goals under “About BCEQ.” Read about some of our projects. Join us when you can. If you want to talk to us, go to our contact page. Thank you for visiting our home page. Read our Latest News Below.
Sincerely, The BCEQ Communications Committee
PO BOX 265, Bronx, NY 10464-0265
* Latest News *
- BCEQ’s Comments to Bx CB 4 on Using Parkland for Housing
- Pier 5 Mill Pond Park South is Parkland
- Using Parkland to build Housing – only in the Bronx!!!
- Clean the Harlem River Watershed Conference Wed. March 22 from 3-7 pm
- BCEQ Five Point Demand for the Harlem River
- Designation of the Harlem River Brownfield Opportunity Area
- BCEQ Celebrated City of Water Day during the Week
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System 6/22 @ 6:30 pm
- BCEQ holds 2 HEP Workshops during City of Water Week
- Harlem River Brownfield Opportunity Area II FINAL REPORT
- Register here for the 2016 Annual Meeting and Water Conference March 23
- BCEQ and Bronx CB 8 Environment and Sanitation Water Working Group
- Halloween on the Harlem At Roberto Clemente State Park
- Bronx Canoemobile 2015 October 23-31
- CrainesNY: New alert system notifies New Yorkers within four hours of actual sewage spill